Customer Service Hair Replacement Consultant
We're currently looking for a motivated and friendly person with a strong background working with hair to help assist our clients. The successful candidate will have good communication skills and understanding of hairstyles, coloring, cutting and blending.
We currently have positions open:
Customer Service: Primary duties include answering phones, emails, web-cam consultations and processing orders.
- Previous experience with wigs and hairpieces not required. Training to understand the technical specifics will be provided.
- However, a cosmetologist or barbers license is required.
- Competitive pay based on job placement and experience
- Health, dental, vision and life, paid vacations & company-matched retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling/hours with a 2 week rotation (some evening and Saturdays required)
You may come into our offices to fill out an application (please call first), email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your completed application to (717) 553-6644.
Download & Print Application (PDF | 800k)